If you’re a manufacturer relying on traditional marketing efforts, the chances are that you may have realised that they are not producing the results you are seeking. You could be at risk of missing out on potential customers by not incorporating digital marketing as part of your marketing strategy. At least 92% of B2B purchases start through an online search – signalling the importance of manufacturing companies having an online presence.
The benefits of digital marketing for manufacturers
- Online marketing assists in educating your buyers about your products
- You can improve and boost your brand awareness and industry perception
- Digital marketing helps to generate qualified leads
- Online marketing efforts can increase your revenue
- You can ensure that your business is positioned in front of the correct online target audience if you are trying to expand into new markets
Why manufacturing companies need digital marketing
- Your customers are online, and to successfully reach them, your company should be online too.
- Digital marketing is data-driven and provides metrics to analyse your goals and ROI.
- By identifying your target audience and ideal customer, you will be able to curate your content marketing to resonate with their interests. Content marketing is integral to an effective digital marketing strategy, as it helps to add value and build trust with your audience.
- Once you’ve started analysing data on campaigns and marketing channels, you will be able to determine which avenues deliver results. If digital marketing seems too intimidating, remember, you don’t have to use all channels. Also, automation can help when you fear that you might not be able to keep up with campaigns.
- An impressive and established digital presence will set your business apart from competing companies. If your brand awareness and content marketing strategies (among others) are solid, it will help your company to stand out in the manufacturing industry.
If you are interested in discussing a digital marketing strategy for your manufacturing company, contact our WSI Digital Direction team today.